Thursday 14 April 2016

Coin Purse 口金包

In my previous post, I shared some pictures of the coin purses that I have made.



Today I'm going to introduce the beautiful fabrics that I used for this gorgeous purse. The main fabric that is in front of this purse is from Tilda's Autumn/Winter 2015's collection. It's called Sofia Blue. I believe you can easily get it from your local quilting and patchwork shops. I particularly love to shop Tilda's fabric in Bernina Malaysia. They have a complete series of the Tilda's collection. Beautiful fabrics and nice people. How many of you actually know about this brand, Tilda? It was actually founded by a Norwegian designer Tone Finnager in 1999 aged 25. She's known for its whimsical and native characters in the form of animals and dolls. 


Now, come to the side of the purse. I used the Home Essentials collection from RJR by Robyn Pandolf. Robyn is a successful fabric designer for over 10 years now. In terms of choosing the right frame for your design, make sure you measure the width of the frame from one end to the other end. Your paper pattern should have mentioned in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...